Sunday, April 16, 2006

Decided to stray away from friendster....

I think its time for me to grow....my fanbase by shifting to a larger playing ground where more people can notice my work....

Well friendster is too small for me...damn...no one appreciates...besides i have been posting on the bulletin for so long and there isn't any reply...so nah....its time to upgrade anyway....yes... so here i am ...my blog....i couldn't believe it myself...i believe its due to the fact that i had lots and lots of time since i ain't working anymore....damn... i hate all this time i have....gosh...i feel like a bum...

anyway its about time i stop benefitting frenster with all my post...i doubt it attracted any girls to me too...so yah....damn! beside there isn't censorship board here... i can say the word FUCK all i want...but i will still stick with FUSK...since i literally invented that word myself...so yes fusk u all!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home