Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The finnish girls!

Oh my oh my oh my....damn it!! first try and its a bloody success!! well you must be wondering what i am talking about...well...simple...

I got to know 3 girls or 4 girls from sentosa beach! yeah...i know i know...i am good...well what can you say...i am good...actually...erm...i didn't really approach them...and nah they didn't approach us either...i will say its fate!

Story goes...we met 3 italian guys...yes yes...then we played football with them...but thats not the main point...i am going to fast forward.......blah blah blah...they intro the 3 finland girls to us...yes....that is how it started!

Well they din't my type of girls...but they looks kinda pretty....its like i ask for a regular coke...and i get big glup....yeap...thats the size...not of their boobs...but body...but...one fo them have really nice face...pleasant looking and...erm..pretty....cute and looks like sharon(my beauty ex-gf) and no no...i don't have feelings for her...My whole heart is being devoted to sharon..althought i doubt i will woo her back...cause i am in inferior goods right now...

According to economics..i am the type of goods...where when you are better off you will consume lesser of...yah...so thats me...wait till i upgrade myself to normal goods..then...we will talk about it..

Back to the story..apparently we had lots of fun...being with the 3 finnish girls...well we didn't do anything to them...and they ain't finished they are finnish...if you know what i am talking about...

Well...anyway i have totally gain control of my P_niece head...i totally have no intention of vittun(oh it means fusking in finnish) them... no no...i just really wanna be friends with them...love them as friends purely... i swear no bad motives!

But being with them make me wanna cry everytime i leave them...cause..well...its like i know they will not be in singapore for long..so its really very upsetting...aiyah...damn! fusk! vittu! Kusipää!

Erm...so far..this is the latest update of my life..and work has nothing interesting yet...maybe...i will talk about econs in my next post! ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home