Thursday, July 06, 2006

Looking behind your shoulders into your past!

Seriously...certain songs does bring you back to the old times...like whenever i listen to songs that were played on radio during my poly days...it reminds me of my days with sharon...actually it not only remind you....it literally...bring you back..those moments, those anxiety of meeting your gf...is all so vivid.

Can you imagine experience those feelings you had at that time now? it makes one feels younger...althought i am young..but it just make me feel like a teen again..gosh...i don't really know how i am going to explain that...Its like i would really love to go into more details but i just can't....its...erm..not only bring memories...it let you experience and feel it...

Thats the power of music...yah...kinda...so conclusion is after listening to those old songs...it really make me feel as sharon is the one for me...and...i really wanna make a u-turn drive back and graze on those green pasture again...provided that pasture hasn't been taken by other cow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home