Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Small dick big ambitions

The world is so big yet my dick is so small! what can i do? too many cunts to do...too many nips to suck!! argh!!!

Argh this is not right... i will never be able to fufil my destiny.!!!

Okie...i just need to type something out...it doesn't mean i am dirty...I am just saying what all guys are thinking..

Well i am attach but...well might or will break up soon...naturally...I can't go against the forces of nature!! that is breaking up with my finland girlfriend....the continents are pulling us apart...so i guess i will have to find another replacement...probably not a caucasians...i mean i won't get lucky all the time...it might be only onces in a lifetime! damn! vittu!

But...well...i kinda lost interest in local girls...i didn't even stammer when i speak to kate just now...my heart didn't even bit a single beat faster...well...i don't find myself lame anymore...i guess...i don't really have anymore feelings for her....its all being focus on a single girl at the moment...the magnetic field around her is kinda at its peak right now...but the further she goes the weaker it becomes and soon it will start to diversify around all the diff girls again...

But in the mean time..kate as no effect on me!

Actually it might not be that i have no interest in local girl...it might just be they have no interest in me...due to my pimple face!! well not that caucasian doesn't care about pimple face... i think they do...but...well...maybe i am just new to them...who knows...locals think i am just an average andy...nothing special...not funny...not goodlooking...blah blah blah...just like anyone that walk the streets of orchard...nothing special!

So..till i kinda got myself special...i think local girls will not be attracted to me as yet...

Don't worry...one day my dick will grow up and fit into the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home