Thursday, July 20, 2006

Paraniod.....deadly

She vitun hates me! well...i thought she likes me and was happy with me but she vitun hates me...yes this is like the worst case scenario that can happen to me now.

imagine alex would just tell me she was just kidding with me in fact she vitun hates me! oh my god...it would be like the end of the world...i mean i gave her all my saliva and kiss...and hugs and all..oh...and my love!! erm...am i in love i ain't sure...but its like 99.99% sure...i mean its the first time after so long that i actually feel energize about buying gifts to pamper a girl...i thought i totally lost that kinda feeling after i broke up with sharon...she totally revitalize me...reinject life into my old boring lazy life..yeap thats it..

Well but since she is like my first caucasian girlfriend...erm...i am kinda paraniod...and i think i am over paraniod..well...i guess i am just a vitun insecure singapore chinese guy...who isn't from china. But...what i mean is...i am vitun insecure...i keep thinking she might be just playing with me..i mean i don't really mind if she is playing with me...but...what i do mind is that...she makes fun of me...i wouldn't like me egot o be bruise especially after it has been elevate to such high heights by her..

Come one...if a caucasian says she thinks you are cute and you have nice eyes and nice build...and she say she likes you..well...no matter who you are your ego will be vitun high...well thats how my ego is right now...

I wouldn't want it to be crush and fall from such tall heights...such a fall would be life threatening....no worries i will not commit suicide over any girl...just...yah..its life threatening..

Anyway its pretty interesting that i add another milestone to my blank piece of paper call life.. i had a pretty girl as my first gf...then blah blah blah and now i got a 2 weeks caucasian gf...well...that is if we broke up right after she return to her country...who knows we might never breakup...but..yah its cool..

Look at those envy eyes of those passerby...you will know...how great i felt...damn...i would just say vitun good...i didn't expect my life could be this interesting...erm...well...who knows...every dog get a chance...and this time...this wholesome dick got his fill.

Ultimately its about love...yes...love is in the air...right now...what am i gonna do after she left me? anyway i should probably take more pics of us together go out more on date and intro her to all my friends...so...well...its cool....but long distance relationship wouldn't work for me...i ain't that loyal and i get horny pretty easily...which is...well i would say not my fault...it runs in the family...the horniess regardless of your vitun age!

Last thing does the girl panty line attracts you? gets you horny and stuff? its really a question to be pondering over...and over again...well it sure does gets me up and standing...so..i guess its one way t get me into the mood...wonder why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home