Friday, December 29, 2006

LOVE is just a four letter word however ACTION is a six letter word

what i am going to say has nothing got to do with the title, i just thought of the title while coming out of the toilet and heading to bed for my morning nap...so i decide to note it down.

Now now...the greatest quesiton of the year is whats there to do on new year's eve? Everyone's attached like i mention and everyone has got to spend time with their "love" ones so me being under the friends catergory will have to spend it alone i suppose. Therefore i am out gathering ideas on where should i go on new years eve.

Should i go east coast park to admire the lovely stars in the night or should i just have a lovely and hopefully cheap new year's dinner? well well its a tough one..but i guess whatever i do on that day will determine the rest of my 2007.

Its really weird how i have no idea what i did for the past few new year. I swear nothing came to my mind. The only new year i remember clearly was the year 2000. It was suppose to end but nothing happen..so it was rather disappointing day for me..

And even when i was attach i have totally no idea what i was doing...how weird is that...my forgotten memories...

That day someone asked me how am i doing..i replied with i am still single..erm...nvm i just feel like saying that..not a bad thing...i think.

christina aguilera new alubm's rather interesting i like the song hurt...its so hurting just listening to it...i am can hear the pain...not that i like pain but i just relate to it...like what some would say..i feel you...

The year 2007 will definately be a tough one...and i hope i can sail through it with nothing but booze and sex...why not..i think sex sells...i should start posting topless pic of myself so i can start earning revenues from advertisment...i was so kiddin...so don't you go saying..like people will see me topless...well i know i ain't having a fantastic body...so you don't have to diss me...

Went to MOS again and well...the bouncer checked my ID...not sure if thats something to be proud of but...well yah...he did..and he asked my older fren (just the looks) to move on and stop hogging the qeue! but i hate that place and ain't ever going back there again...unless i am paid..which is so unlikely..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home