Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my little regrets! during valentine's day

i somehow manage to go out on a date with my friend who like me isn't attached!

We went to play pool and guess what? Midway through the game....3 girls came into the pool salon. and guess what again....2 of them was actually pretty...no joke!! yes!! they are pretty!

actually to be more specific...one of them had the looks...kinda like dennis keller, and the other one has the figure for guys like me to die for! she not only had boobs but not to mention she also has a butt which almost more than half od the population doesn't possess...

Somehow there is this strong belief that..if i were to appraoch and talk to them...i would probably be able to know them...and the best part was...they didn't have a curfew...I mean it has to be that case since, they were playing pool at 11pm...and even after we left they were still going on strong...

But apparently i didn't manage to appraoch and setup a simple conversation. I somehow think they were interested in me too...but why didn't i approach them...damn!! i kinda have some regrets when i left the place...it still burns in my heart now...i am feel with regrets now...i so let myself down so big time!!

why why why!! but i am still think which i should choose? the one with the looks or the one with the figure? which one? its a huge dilemma... looks or figure? erm... i am very tempted to go for the one with the figure?

aiyah whats over is over now. no point broading over it....damn damn damn

And the best thing about going out and seeing girls on valentine's day was that you bound to know that they are single and waiting for guys like me to pick them up...and then i am going back to ask the question of why didn't i approach them? why why why??? damn damn damn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home