Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Talking about my ex again?

Someone just said sharon was hot!! and all the good stuff about her...now seriously...what am i suppose to say?

that she is really hot and yes she is a good catch? comeon! i don't even talked to her no more..she and i are no longer together and we don't even bump into each other on the road anymore...she is like literally part of my history....no where in sight...

so there is no point talking about anyting related to her anymore...

I think i really am suitable to be single...there are too much stuff you have to look out for being attached...too much things you have to plan for too much trouble to go through too much quarrels and too much disappointments and too much money spent and too much emotional unhappiness and too much jealousy and too much do's and don'ts..

being in a relationship is too much for me to handle.

I am just a guy who wants to enjoy my life as much as possible by trying not to be upset.....life is like a bottle of vodka....its not expensive..

AMITABHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home