Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My beloved neighbour

I actually wasn't in the mood or at least i felt lazy in logging on and typing anything on my blog....until now....

I was just on my way out of my condo till the guard stopped me...and told me something rather special that kinda made my day...

He started off with please do not get angry...and i was like er...ok...i won't...(sorry that i was angry after that...not at him but at the person)

Then he said...yesterday one of my neighbour complained that i parked my lorry too close to his car and it might actually scratch his vehicle...so he says i should actually parked else where instead of the stretch of lots underneath his condo..

Well at first i didn't want to cause any trouble to the guard cause he is a nice guy...and i said...ok no problem.

However, after driving away...the anger seems to be getting into my nerves...suddenly it just burst and i had to message my best fren BEN and told him about it. The more i think about it...the angrier i get...and the angrier i get the more i wanted to do something about it...

Well the final product of my anger was that i parked at the exact same lot and wrote a note leaving it on my windscreen and hopefully my neighbour sees it.

The notes goes like,
" To: MY DEAR NEIGHBOUR,
I AM ALWAYS VERY CAREFUL IN OPENING THE DOOR OF MY VEHICLE, THUS I DOUBT THAT ANY SCRATCHES OR DENT ON YOUR CAR WAS LEFT BY ME. AND IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AFTER READING THIS NOTE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A POST IT ON MY LORRY. I REALLY WISH WE COULD LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY.

FROM: YOUR NEIGHBOUR WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN PEACE."

It wasn't much of a note but i do hope he/she reads it....and if its possible i do hope to recieve a post it/reply the next day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home