Friday, July 07, 2006

10.28a.m 7 JULY 2006

wow..i was badly hurt by the way sharon replied my message! damn!! i was saying..good morning and i meant no harm in messaging her...and she goes like eh....whatever....thats rude right?

I mean its not right for someone to be that rude...beside i wasn't totally a jerk when we were together last time...she did kiss other guys too...oh whatever..now i am hurt but i am determine to undo the unhappines between us...because after knowing the finnish sisters i realise is it possible to have friendship between male and females...yeap...

oh and i also realise after knowing the sisters...my inner fire kinda erm...how do to put it...extingush...yah thats right...its gone..i mean...i do not have that much hatred within me....well i do realise my post is getting bit weaker by day...

I typed like a teenage girl...i am not a college school girls but i typed like one...damn whats wrong with me...gosh!!.....i need help...wait....if hatred is the thing that push me to type my post...then...whats giving me motivate to type all this crap now? is it love or frienship? deffinately not sex cause i ain't getting any from anyone...neither am i horny...so...well...its a question to really ponder over and over again till i get the answer within myself...its call enlightment.

Damn.... I really like the feeling of sitting around in a room with all my best pals and just play...play what...i don't know just play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home