Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mission accomplished

Well my plan work to perfection...i went there...appraoch the guard...told him my plan and wah laaa!!! its that easy...not so difficult afterall...

its actually before the implementation of my plan that i felt nervous with all kinds of situation flashing before my very eyes...

i mean what if when i was just about to leave it with the guard and she suddenly came down!! oh my god...that will be the most embarrassing moment of my livE!! its like what the hell would i do? run? that will make me feel like a wimp!!

Anyway its all fine now since everything went smoothly...i left it...message her and then walk away...i think its better that we not meet each other...let each other develope in their own destiny and well who knows maybe someday...when we are all comfortable with our life...i might actually have the guts to see her..

Oh...by the way she replied with...you went off already? and i replied with a ya when i am just about to leave the building...after that she asked if i was too shy to meet her...and i replied with..kinda...then she replied with oh okie thanks hugs...and that simply sum up the conversation for the day for me....

after that i didn't talk to anyone else...and don't feel like talking to anyone else...

tomorrow is just another day where i really have to study for the section B of my corporate finance!

SOMEONE told me that i am really good looking and shouldn't be worried about meting sharon...well...i guess thats only what she thinks...no one else has the same mindset as her...at least not sharon...oh well...its time to study again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home