Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The week that i almost died!

Well I just wanted to say i almost died while i was overseas and i almost couldn't make it back to singapore to meet my friends and family...i really thought i was a goner!

Here is how the story goes...i contracted dengue while overseas, had some rashes and was under high fever....at first didn't know it was dengue in fact i didn't know it was dengue till i was back to singapore and has a bloody test.

Anyway since it was high fever...i went to the doctor name ignorant for help....he diagnose me and then gave me a jab so my fever would subside....well it did...for a couple of hours and on the same night the fever came back...well i remember asking him if it could have been dengue and he eagerly said NO...and when i asked about the rashes he said...he didn't know why i had rashes...

Well since he is the doctor and i felt bit better after the jab...i let it go... after having fever again the same night...i was getting worried and ready to just die when the shinigami comes for me. Surprisingly i manage to survive till daylight and went back to the same asshole doctor for help.

I told him i vomited the night before and might be due to food poisoning...then after further diagnose he gave me a jab to the ass and IV drip again. this time with something extra. Well again i felt much better thus...i didn't asked much...

And guess what? on the same night...the fever came back and i vomited again...actually lets cut to the chase....i went back for the third time...he cure me with the same method even though its obvious it didn't work...then someone said he had something like mine last time and had to be admitted to the hospital...by then the rashes as spread to my face, whole hand and legs...still the doctor thinks its nothing???? weird isn't it!

And whats worst....When i went to the hospital....I saw the doctor working there! OH MY GOD!
the clinic was his part-time and his full time was a doctor at the hospital....to my demise he is going to be in-charge of me....

This is when i thought to myself....i am so going to die....surprisingly...they look my blood for testing...although the one taking the blood was a phucking bitch who thinks she is drawing blood from a dead person...if i had the chance or energy i would have poke the needle into her hand recklessly trying to find the bloody vein...i swear i could have kill her on the spot ain't for my lack of energy and seriously outnumbered!

The blood test was like 24 hours....i wonder what kinda technology did they use for blood testing...cause when i was back in singapore it took only an hour...

Actually i didn't know when the results was out cause they refuse to let me know whats wrong with my blood and when i asked the doctor...they just replied saying was i afraid i had some contagious diseases. They just totally refuse to let me know and i swear i had the right to know!

Whats worst is...instead of curing my for food poisioning...they gave me medicine to made me voimit and try to cure it with gastric medication.

I don't get it...i keep complaining about voimit and they gave me medicine that cause me to be nauseous. some kinda doctor you must be thinking...

I was so damn pissed that i almost wanted to discharge immediately and fly back to singapore seeking help from the professionals...

I am just glad they didnt kill me....and i guess they did cure my dengure after all the vitamin C jabs they gave me!

Well all in all...i survived and i am back in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home