Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Evolution of a relationship

We just kissed and I was hugging her from the front and my erected dick was leaning against her pussy. Immediately after kissing i realise, she did mention that her bf did the same thing with her too and thats how she is able to feel the size of her dick.

She said he wasn't that big but i think its just an estimate. But i do believe his dick was pressing against her pussy like mine which sort of made me uncomfortable.

I mean given that she is able to sense the size of his dick from the pussy it must be pressing aginst her rather tightly...i tried just now and my dick could her pussy spreading apart as I push against it.

Don't think she got wet while i did that but maybe she did that with her bf.

Well yesterday she told me she is still considering whether to meet her bf today or not and she might not meet him. But deep down i knew she will definately meet him but unlike before i didnt say it out..i just kept quiet because it doesnt make any difference anymore.

And i am right during lunch she told me that she is meeting him for dinner tonight...and i was like ok.. duh...what else can i say? But as mention it doesnt matter..

However I am starting to believe what i suspect is right as in she is giving up what she like doing for her bf...but its still too early to say...I shall continue to monitor.

I still feels uncomfortable sometimes when we kissed because i realise she might be doing all these with her bf too...but i am getting better at ignoring it and moving on and i wont even have the urge to tell her too. Which i guess is good.

Oh and not sure if its me or not but i do feel she is starting to treat me nicer too.. so i am guessing maybe because she knows if she doesnt i will keep being insecure and then upset...thus she decided to treat me like how she willl treat her bf...which is nice and keeping him happy.

So now she is trying to keep me happy....ohhh....i should be happy....i pressume....

I am starting to feel that this relationship is becoming sexual and slowly nothing more than that....we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home