Sunday, March 04, 2007

Being yourself not!!!

I am so sick and tired of people keep asking me to just be myself~!!! they just don't understand...whats being yourself when no one likes you being yourself?

Thats why people need to change and be better...its not always being the ownself...deep down i am a introvert...but that will NEVER make me anyone that could survive in this society...so..should i still be myself and be the shy and quiet guy that i use to be? NO!!

I need to change and thats where i have to stop being my ownself and change to another person...it might not be a better person but it will be a person where people would probably prefer than a quiet and shy guy.

so stop saying things like be your own self...it doesn't work that way..life is not that simple that by being your ownself everything will be fine!

The guy up there doesn't really have time to correct everyone's life...so instead of praying and hoping everything goes well...do it yourself..

its all bullsh!t when they say girls like what inside you...yeah right....!! thats what they say to reduce the number of competitors...don't listen to all those hypocrite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home