Thursday, October 30, 2014

I just found out that they went on from light petting to heavy petting. He now fingers her and make her wet while she masturbate him and even makes him cum..

I know I had already expect for the worst.. But when I know about this news I felt terrible. I don't know how do I love someone so much and not be bothered by the fact that she has doing it with another guy.

She masturbate him!!! And he even cum. Then she probably played with his cum too!! And he probably seen her naked and touch her whole body.

He fingered her, meaning she was very wet for him. She wasn't even wet for me anymore yet she was wet for him.

I feel lost... I really want to just stop loving anymore.. I really want to stop... But I can't I just can't.. I love her too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home