Monday, July 10, 2006

Sparks in the offices!

I keep having sparks in the office...well its not sparks as in BGR...but sparks as in static...whenever i touch some metal stuff...i keep getting sting...damn...althought it doesn't really hurt but...its just feels uncomfortable...Damn it i just got stung again! vittu!

Anyway thats not important...today i manage to spend some quality time with kate ever since i start work...damn! althought it isn't very long..but...hello!! at least its some time better than not seeing her at all...

But to my disappointment...I think when i am with her...i am not that funny as compare to when i am infront of other girls...my jokes...turn cool...as if..a hot soup being left out in the open for too long...it has lost all it funny notes...damn...

Its like i find myself being lame when i am talking to her...what am i suppose to do to turn myself back to normal...and be funny again...This is just not right...how am i able to make girls i have totally no interest in laugh yet i can't even put a smile on the girl i have interest in? vittu this is not right!

I might need to go for some meditation...so totally change my mindset...erm...actually i think...hypnotising would be a better option...then i can be funny infront of kate and get her to like me! how cool is that! i am so vittun smart!

I am getting the hang of swearing in finnish...its kinda cool...and classy...in some ways....vittu vittu vittu...how cool is that!

Oh kate...I hope you get to see my funny side soon...i am seriously not that cold and lame...in fact i am a guy who of...sparks! and...mojo and cum!...erm....anyway...just hope kate will see the light soon..so we can be together forever...yeah right...thats gross..

Actually...i don't really want her to be my gf...but...well...i don't really mind she being my gf too...what do i really want? i seriously have no idea...well...maybe...her as my sister? elder sister it have to be since age doesn't really permit me to be the older one beside i don't really need a younger sister since i already have one at home. older sister seems cooller! the more the merrier! yeah...first step...get her number....second step sms her everyday...third step...ask her to be my sister...(taken from the book 3 easy step to get kate)

I hope this book works for me..its seems pretty easy according to the book...oh the author is like me myself...so it should work...as long as i can get rid of my lameness and unfunny character out whenever i talk to kate....the 3 easy step would really be easy to follow...wish me luck...vittu out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home