Friday, July 14, 2006

A life full of regrets

Have you ever regret buying something? it never happen to me before...i have never regret buying something...i regret buying almost everything i own...yes...its that bad..

I took over my kusipaa dad trait....that is buying stuff on impulse and totally regret after that...example would be the t-shirt i bought in japan and wearing today...its one size to big and the sleeves seems to be defect...and even worst i pay lots of money for this piece of defective goods! damn!!

Another example would be...erm...the jeans i am wearing today...althought i like the design on it but i think it doens't really suit me very well...infact i look weird doesn't gives me the confidence i lack badly...so...bad buy again..and yes again i am regretting it...

Anyway i have determine not to let this regretful action continue...cause i do not want to live a life full or regrets but to leave a life full of regrets...

Oh..my guy fren said i am hot..cause after meeting me he kinda got a fever...erm..well...i don't really know if i should really be happy...i mean...its nice to be hot...but to guys...welll....even if he doens't mean hot in a hot way...but hot in a hot fever wait....anyway...whatever...i am hot only when i am full of confidence and that is when i wear shirts that are not bought by me...or rather buy other people...like gifts from my friends and my beloved ex-gf...yeap yeap...

those are the stuff i treasure lots and i totally feel comfortable wearing them....and....i have nothing much to say...

Who wants a piece of me? oh yah...so short guys like me can't date tall girls right? i mean...would girls wanna date a shorter guy? who knows...actually i think its all about charm not much of height...erm...yes charm..use your charm...be the charm ones....charm the tall girls...

by the way...girls with nice figure are a good catch and its not just a figure of speech i mean it!!...but...girls with good figures and bad looks...are so so much of a catch...which shall it be....figure or looks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home