Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am just typing

I believe it has nothing to do with genes..its more of the environment you grew up in!

Take me for example..my dad has always been a bad temper guy overwhelming his frustrations whenever he is unhappy at work or under stress...thus...what can i say...i grew up to be guy exactly like him...well i tried to change..i know its bad to have a temper...i swear..i seriously know its bad...i tried to control it...i tried not to be like my dad....but well its just happen...i won't blame it on his sperm...i doubt so...i seriously think its more of the environment rather than inborn..

Another thing...i always know this..but..well..it took me something to face it and now i am facing it....i guess...i always knew i was a naive guy...and utterly do things rashly without much consideration....actually no matter how much consideration i put into making a simple decision..there will always be doubt and i will never be 100% sure of making the right decision. which in the end i will regret the very decision.

Maybe i shouldn't put too much consideration when i make a decision...in the end it will turn out okie...well i am naive..

Now i am trying to adapt to life without msn..and probably life without the computer althought i think its almost impossible...okie maybe i will drop the idea of not using the computer i need it..besides now i kinda got 2 comps with me...and...its better that i should use it more frequently...damn

damn damn damn..now i seriouslu have no idea what i am gonna do with my old and new comp....i mean the worst thing is...my old comp doesn't even worth much....damn damn damn...see what i mean...i have now having problems on what i am going to do with my new comp now.. am i going to transfer my files from my old com to the new one? or should i just transfer the whole harddisk over? actually i should just bother all these stuff myself...

Oh one more think...i am feeling so inferior all these time...damn...why can't i just have more confidence in myself...why can't i just not be bothered about what other think?

Nothing but confidence is the one that make one successful!

I might have finally found what i really like doing....i was lying to myself the whole time...i am niot cut for finance...i am not cut for allocating capital and stuff like these...i thought i love thigns like that...but i don't...its kinda like a nuisance for me...its too much trouble for me...i has always been forcing myself to enjoy it...cause i know its quite cool to be telling people you are into finance and stuff but come on who am i kidding...i will play no part in that market..i will not gain a foothold in the industry...in fact i might never succeed being in that field...i will forever be a person who hate work and be medicore in everything i do.

I am a person who loves to make people laugh...loves to see people enjoy being with me...I love when others can look up to me and think i am entertaining...but who am i kidding again...lets face it...we all got to eat and buy stuff we like...i will never get off this material life that easily...no way...i love this life and i am leaving it with every part of my life...so...being material is me...i live for it...

But sometimes i really do envy those who can just travel around and not be bother by anything..its so so so cool...and here i sound like college girls..

okie its late go get some sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home