Thursday, September 07, 2006

The common factor

I was looking through certain stuff and i realise something common among my previous girlfriends....no no...not anything about their looks or figures...but something else..

When i say EX. i mean we already have broke up...so..i realise that none of them actually put my pic on any of their websites...i mean...its not really compulsory...but...come on...i mean...we didn't break up in a bad way...its rather peaceful i think...but...not having any pics of us being together is kidna disappointing...

Sharon have NONE of my pic on her friendster...and others have none too...the latest would be alex..and she has none too...come on! I mean i won't say i am the best looking guy around...but i am definately not william hung!...so I think i do deserve some space on that site....so if you happen to read this piece of sh!t....hopefully you would take pity of this little chap and fufill his little wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home