Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blondie?

when the strong wind blow!
Short skirt in the air!
All the cocks rise in the battalion sqaure!

Panties all around!
Never let you down!
Cause we are all from the SAF!

I have given it some serious thought and decided that i shall reframe myself from looking at pretty girls...why tempt myself when i don't even dare to appraoch these gorgeous ladies?...It will only make myself suffer more than i am already suffering for nothing having enough gorgeous ladies around me!

Anyway i seriously have a problem with getting attracted to blonde girls these day...i wonder why! erm....I mean alex isn't blonde...so there really isn't any clue why i am attracted to blonde girls...but its not any blonde girls...i doubt i can take chinese blonde....its more of caucasian blonde...well...probably caucasian blonde reminds me of my glory days!

Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on Move on move on move on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home