Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What i really really want

After some deep consideration i finally know what i want! yes! i need someone who i can talk to everynow and then...someone who is free in the afternoon during school days and free on weekends!

So i can seriously sms each other meet up in the afternoon after sch to have fun...movies drinks and just talk...i think thats what i want at this point in time...not any career!

Career is seriously not in my head yet...i can't simply force myself to think that i need to earn money as in now! I need to have fun and not treat my life that seriously yet....fun fun fun is what i need!

Anyway the thought of tattooing my shoulder blade simple cross my mmind today...but the problem is i do not know what letters or designs or characters should i tattoo on my shoulderS!

I used to want to putting the word SINGAPORE on my calf...but then...i erase the idea off my mind right after "they" decided to recall me for reservist!

Now i am thinking of tattooing my chinese name on my right arm...think it would be pretty cool...i hope! or The word vittu on my middle finger! yeah! probably i should do that...that sounds pretty interesting to me...erm...good idea....now all i need is to consult my adviser...JERRY...and probably trying to get him to tattoo some stuff on him too

Actually maybe we should actually try it with temp ink....just incase we kinda regret it after and i don't think i can take pain..on my body..thats why i don't think i will get my ear pierce...cause...is really not my kinda thing....

And singapore is going to play CHINA today...somehow i doubt singapore is going to win...but...well...we might as well be there to check out how they lose and have fun out of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home