Sunday, March 09, 2008

My perfect funeral!

I ain't sure if i mention about this before...but...erm...what if one day...a friend of yours passed away...ok let it be me...and i wonder how many of my friends will be inform about my death.

Let see...i mean seriously no one would know...its like even if they happen to call my mobile and i don't picked it up...they wouldn't have consider the fact that I am dead...no way...(unless they really wanted it that way)

SO unless friends who knows my house number...and called looking for me..my mum would probably tell him/her that oh andy's dead few months ago...gosh...thats i think rather tragic..

Imagine calling someone looking for him and realize he has been dead for like a few months and you didn't even get to see him for the last time...erm...maybe it ain't that sad if you ain't that close to that person...

I am seriously..thinking who is gonna come to my wake...my first girlfriend Sharon? Alex?(nah...doubt she will fly back just to see a dead person, anyway its only 2 months) Qian li? Thi Be?

Maybe i should have a list of people that might come to my funeral, here are those i think will pay to see my dead body:

Ben Lee - If he doesn't come I will personally haunt him!

Junwei - Well he should come with a couple of people like....

Youjie - Yah with the guy above and the guy above the guy above...

Darren Han - Well maybe due to his shift work he might come at a diff day...ain't sure

Ben Wong - I am sure he will come...nice dude..

Eddy - given we were on the same team...he should visit me....(better)

Justin - oh he would probably come with junwei

Binwen a.k.a brenz - well this guy...he might be too busy to attend my funeral...kidding

Vincent - unless my wake is held at jurong....then again can't be that heartless

Beng - Given that I am such a helpful person to him during army...he should repay me by visiting my dead body

Jerry - like the first guy...I will haunt him if he doesn't.

Adrian - He and his girlfriend better come and see me for the last time

Ck - should come...probably not with his girlfriend...ain't close...yet

Andy - well if adrian and Ck told him about it

Yida - same as above

weixiang - this one confirm haunt!

Did i missed anyone? ain't sure...but seriously...if you are coming please look sad and...donate more money... Thanks in advance....my greatest gratitude to all of you coming! cheers!

Well I am ok with mahjong session...but ain't sure if my mum allows it...curry chicken should be available unless my aunt decide to go with vegetarian meals....which is highly possible...

Well i will try to put it in my will that curry chicken should be served...ain't no problem..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home