Friday, October 31, 2014

Sex dates

Didn't thought of it last night but only this morning. She asked about my dec trip again and confirming the dates with me. When I ask why she said oh she just wanted to remind me to text her when I reach even I haven't got data. Loads of crap!!!

She just wanted to confirm the dates I will be away so she can have uninterrupted sex with her bf!!

I feel more and more like I am being played. It's not long that they will starting to have sex soon!!! Argh!!! And she is probably planning for it already!!

Fuck it!! I wanted to confront her this morning but what's the point she will probably just lie and deny it.

I feel I really need to move on.. I had enough of being played with... What can I do? Argh... I hate this feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home