Thursday, May 25, 2006

IF only bush is my friend.............

If only bush is my fren....i would know when he intend to start wacking iran...so i can start dumping my shares!

If only bush is my fren...i would know when interest rates will be rising and i will start dumping my shares!

If only bush is my fren...I would know when will he be able to find the WMD..so i will start buying my shares!

IF only bush is my fren...I would know when he intend to wack maha...so i can start buying booze!

If only bush is my fren....I wouldn't be typing all this crap and i will travelling around by helicopter and limo with lots of bodyguards protecting me!

If only bush is my fren...I would have tons of women wanting to sleeping with me!!

If only bush is my fren...I would fusking send all the Jc people to iraq for war!

If only bush is my fren...JC people will all lick my boots when i just return from exercise!

If only bush is my fren...The world will be a better place for me!

If only bush is my fren...Exxon mobile will be known as Andy's oil enterprise!

If only bush is my fren...My life wouldn't be what it is now!

If only bush is my fren...I wouldn't have to beg my dad to get me a car!

If only bush is my fren...I would like to end this thing now..i am kinda getting tired of it...so bush...be my friend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home