Monday, September 18, 2006

Spoilt Brat!

I hate spoil brat! And thats why i hate myself!

If you can't even take care of your own self..why do you wanna drag someone else together with you? I just don't get it! I know you wanna be with your love ones...but...come one! if you can't even survive on your own how are you gonna take care of someone else? damn! Seriously...some people are just pure dumb...but what can i say...its just a drama!

Sometimes..or most of the time i think i am the only child in the family...damn!...my sister is such a burden...i mean she doesn't do anything to benedit me at all...well maybe sometimes she do can help me out...but its really nothing much...the thing is...she doesn't even talk to me at all....well...yah...everytime i tried to start a conversation...she will just try her very best to ignore me! well..i think she is missing out on something really important...

I don't need her but she needs me! I don't get all these people...they think they can just ignore me and only talk to me when they need my help...i mean yes i agree thats what most people do...but comeon!! at least try not to make it so obvious...like me sister!

I mean when i am talking to her at least she can try to entertain me by replying and stiff like that...but by completely ignoring me and expecting me to help her when she does most of the time...thats really a dumb move to make!

Now she thinks her friends is going to be closer to her than her family...well maybe our family isn't the close type and in fact it might be splitting up...but that doesn't mean her friends are going to be worth more than her very own family... well its up to her to make her own decision...i am not the kinda guy who would gives solutions to others

Now now talking about my dell...i could have really made a big fuss about it...but i dont know why...but i can't seems to summon enough angery to refute the salesperson...nah...will just let it go.....

When will my letter reaches the country? damn its been 14 days already...tomorrow is the deadline...but...is it really that specific...its says 13-15 days...and must it really be 15 days? damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home