Friday, October 31, 2014

Gaining and losing

I finally did it! I said it all out....i couldnt hold it inside me anymore...I had to blurt everything out...I really cant hold it inside me anymore...

I feel terrible holding it inside me...

She told me she wont get closer with him anymore....so Am i suppose to tell her i believe her or should i tell her how am i suppose to believe her now?

I mean even the dumbest person will say that to get out of trouble....Would she be so dumb to tell me but its normal that we will only get closer as the relationship continues?

She ask me what i want of her....can i say i want her to break up? Would she have done it? what nonsense....although i feel much better blurting everything out...now she wont tell me anything anymore...

Well i guess i gain something and i lose something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home