Friday, October 31, 2014

Unforgettable

I am really confuse now. She wanted to ditch her bf for me now. But only now?? After so much pain? And I really can't get over the fact that she actually went all the way with him. She got WET for him. I really can't get over that. It means she was comfortable and she wanted him to touch her..

I swear I knew she moan when he touches her and finger her. The scenario keep flashing in my head over and over again. They kissed, he Carress her, she moan, he got high, he slide his hand into her shorts and start to stroke her pussy, she got wet, he slides his finger into her wet pussy, she moans and reaches out for his erected dick.

She stroke his dick and touch the tip of his dick with her fingers. Massage the head and spreading his pre cum all over the dick head. She then lick her finger and taste his pre cum. Then she proceed to pull down his fore skin and then caress his balls.

By then he is already fingering her aggressively with his middle finger moving in and out and twirling inside her. She is moaning with estacy and at the same time stroking his dick faster and faster.

Since she was moaning he didn't have any intention of stopping and she continues to masturbate him. Finally he cums and she spread his cum all over his dick head and gives him a few more strokes.

They French kiss again with their tongues twirling inside each other's mouth and then she assist him o wipe his cum and they dress each other up.

That's the scenario that continue replaying in my head. And I really can't forgive she got wet for him and he fingers her.. Sorry...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home