Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 ending and 2015 beginning

For the past year I feel as if I have been played. I fell for it and I willingly let myself subject to being played.

I was disrespected yet I still continue sticking to it and hope things will be turn out the way I hope it would.

Ultimately it didn't happen yet I still stay by it like an idiot not wanting to move on or let it go for some silly reasons.

I eventually sink in deeper by trying to commit and nevertheless got hurt even more.

But as the year coming to an end. I suddenly realize the reasons I am holding on to isn't strong enough for me to hold on to it anymore.

I realize with all the pros from holding on to it the cons will be far worst. I know that I will nv be happy if I don't let it go. Saddness will forever follow me wherever I go.

Thus I think with the new year it's time to finally let it go. I foresee suffering will follow suit but I believe it won't last forever and eventually when I finally move on through the cold turkey, I will be able to see the rainbow after the storm.

ALCM you can do it and you will be a happier person in 2015. 2014 is just a learn experience and probably repaying karma for all the girls you have hurt over the years. HahaHaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home