Sunday, November 02, 2014

She rejected

Ok she said it's impossible to wait till marriage and she doesn't want me to restrict her. So I guess she would want to have sex with him now. There is really Nothing I can do about it.

Even she did it I won't Even know about it if she don't tell me.

But I somehow would know, because whenever she did something with him she would treat me extremely nice.

Like when she had heavy petting with her bf, the next day she would give up doing what she love the most for me. And she will just be extremely nice to me. I think she does feels guilty in a way.

So the next time she did it with him I would know would be expecting her to treat me extra nice.

She said she brought gifts for me... I guess that means she is preparing to have sex with him soon.

What I don't understand is... How can she want to have sex with him when she claims she only love me???

Would it be easier If i think I am married to a prostitute and that's is her job to sleep with others?

I am crazy really crazy... So I should just accept that she wants to sleep with others and because she loves me I shouldn't go crazy on it.

I request her not to initiate sex with him and she said ok. But I was thinking if I didn't ask for it she would initiate with him?

Ok I might understand why she would want to have sex with him but why does she need to initiate it? Oh gosh I am going crazy.. I really do not know how to react now.

Should I really just think of her as a fling?

I seriously hope I find a FB soon. Mybe that will get her off my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home