Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My complaint letter to DELL

I am one of your customer who is currently slightly unhappy about the delay in delivery. I am not sure how many days its going to take, but i check the website on monday it says 19th of sept, then the follow day it became 20th and then 21st follow by 22nd today. Is this a trend?

Second there is this lady who call me on monday claming she is from dell and she needs to verify my card details before they ship the laptop out, i totally understand this but then i told hee to call me 2 hours later, she didn't call till this morning. Then again i had something on and asked her to call again in 2 hours time and guess what no calls from her. I don't know if she is the one causing the shipment to be delayed!

I called dell singapore and they insist that there isn't a problem with the payments and card details so what is all this dragging? I don't think it has got to do with the unavailable of parts or assembling, because my order status clealy states that the good has been assemble and ready to shipped out. Unless you are going to tell me the website isn't showing the right information which then again proves that there is something wrong with the efficieny of the company.

I don't wish to make a big fuss thats why i thought its better to send you a mail since you are my salesperson. But I don't think i would like my order to be send to me next week. Anything later than friday i would really wish i haven't order dell. Can you please do something about this issue for me? thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home